Cell Phones & Other Wireless Devices: How to Protect Ourselves & the Children We Love from Microwave Radiation
Presented by Camilla Rees, MBA
Internationally-renowned expert on the Biological & Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields; co-author of Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution
with Mary Anne Tierney, RN, MPH, founder of NC Safe Tech 4 Kids
Monday, June 13 from 7:00–8:30pm
One School Rd, West Asheville in Malvern Hills, just off Patton Ave.
Center for Art and Spirit at St. George’s
- Learn about the biological and health effects of wireless devices, including DNA damage, increased cancer risks, infertility, altered brain development, and more.
- Find out how children’s bodies and brains are more vulnerable to microwave radiation.
- Learn how wireless exposures in children are linked to deficits in cognitive function, attention, memory, perception, learning, distraction, and hyperactivity.
- Hear how more than 20 other countries are limiting children’s exposures to wireless devices.
- Learn what independently-funded studies show, including the recent landmark study by the U.S. National Toxicology Program, naming cell phone radiation as a carcinogen.
- Learn simple steps you can take t
- minimize exposure to electromagnetic field (EMFs).
- Find out how you can advocate for crucial changes in public schools t
- reduce children’s exposures.
Camilla Rees, MBA, is founder of ElectromagneticHealth.org and the Campaign for Radiation Free Schools (Facebook). Ms. Rees is a leading U.S. health policy advocate/educator on the subject of electromagnetic fields and health. She co-authored “Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution”, and has co-authored and edited many white papers, including the landmark “Cellphones and Brain Tumors: 15 Reasons for Concern” and “Getting Smarter about the Smart Grid.” She was an Executive Producer of the award-winning documentary, “Take Back Your Power,” on the many risks of the new “smart” utility meters. She serves as Senior Policy Advisor to the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy in Washington, D.C., and EMF advisor to the International Institute for Building Biology and Ecology, UK Radiation Research Trust, and Mercola.com. Camilla teaches continuing education courses for physicians, and consults with schools, parents, and faith communities. She has appeared on Fox News, ABC, PBS and Voice of America TV.
Suggested donation: $5.00 or whatever you can give
Please leave your cell phones and all wireless devices in your car. One of our presenters is sensitive to the radiation. In case of emergency, the office phone at the Center for Art and Spirit is (828) 258-0211.
Sponsored by NC Safe Tech 4 Kids
To RSVP and for more information, email: HopefulandWired@gmail.com